7 days. 7 Famous Gypsy Quotes and Thoughts.
1) I didn’t care if the kid lived with a tribe of pygmies. I had my own problems.
2) Johnnie Walker. Black. I’m a picky drinker.
3) Hail Mary, full of grace…blah blah blah…Jesus Christ, why couldn’t I remember that simple prayer?
4) I stared at the number scribbled in the palm of my hand, thinking of a thousand reasons not to call. And a thousand and one why I should.
5) I wasn’t used to looking like a geek.
6) Not that I could do anything with my hands still cuffed behind my back; it was the psychology of knowing what was coming.
7) There were so many bells and whistles, I didn’t know if I was having an orgasm or if I’d won the grand prize at the county fair.